Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Studio H Photography!


I have decided after alot of encouragement from everyone I know to start up my own photography buisness. Everyone loves all of the photos that I have taken of my son and ask if I do it for a living.... So I guess now I can kind of say yes, but more as a hobby for the moment. But you never know, everyone has to start from somewhere. If you click on the photo above it should direct you to the new blog I have set up if not here is the web address

www.studiohphotographyqld.blogspot.com/

I am trying to set up a facebook account for my photography too, but am still trying to figure out how to do it properly.

Well that is it for me at the moment, very busy with lots of stuff at the moment.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.

Until next time Take Care

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your photography is gorgeous and why not create a work from home business. I wish you many commissions and hope it all goes very well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Heidi. Do what makes you happy...And you do take great photo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to say hello, and thank you so much for your gorgeous comment for my RAK giveaway a couple of weeks ago.

    I really appreciate you hoping over ......and visiting my little blog.
    Your photography is just stunning.... you will do really wonderful stuff with it.

    hope everything is well and sunny with you.

    steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heidi, just wanted to congratulate you on your published layout in SM this month. It's a gorgeous page, I remember it fondly. Hope everything is going well xx

    ReplyDelete