Monday, September 20, 2010

A little share for you!

Just a quick share today seen as I haven't posted on my blog for ages. I am positive I haven't shared this page as yet on here. This page was made for my mum to give to my Aunty for her 50th, it now lives in a scrapbooking picture frame on my Aunty's wall. Thank god they were all in love with it too. Sorry not the best photos think it was all of the detail and dimensions of the page it I just couldn't get a good photo of it. Some detail shots




Should have some other layouts to share soon just have to get around to photographing them.
Thanks for taking the time to look and leaving your comments.
Quickly before I go there is a give away going on at Fancy That Scrapbooking check it out you could win a Kaisercraft pack of goodies.
Until next time Take Care,
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment