Sunday, June 28, 2009

We are off to Hong Kong and China TODAY!!!! OMG!!!

I know photo's first but I will explain below!!!!!!




We leave for Hong Kong and China this morning like in about an 1 1/2 hours to be exactYes I haven't fallen off the face of the earth have just been very very very busy getting ready for today. Packing, Washing, Working and all the rest of the usual stuff as well as being a little sick. I haven't even had time to do any scrapping which definitely isn't like me at all but I do however have these pages I can share now. I was asked a few weeks ago if I would be interested in being a guest designer for the inspiration newsletter at The Scrapbook Establishment.




I got to work with the new Imaginisce Twitterpated papers, very cute they are so this is what I came up with, I had to also do an OTP project too. Don't look to closly at it as I hate OTP and it definitely won't be the best you have seen, but it's passable.

Well sorry about the weird set up of this post my mouse has stopped working properly so I can't move the photo's to where I want them and I don't have time to fix it so it will have to do. Well I had better be off otherwise we won't be ready when the Transfer guy comes at 7am. Take care everyone and I will do my best to keep the blog updated while we are overseas with photo's along the way.


Thanks for taking the time to look.

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe the time has finally come for you to go on this trip! Have a blast, I know you will!! Congrats again on the guest DT spot, your projects are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the holiday

    ReplyDelete