Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally some Holiday photo's to share!!!

Well Hello to everyone! I am Back from oversea's and I finally have some photo's to share for you all to look at. I did try my hardest while overseas to update the blog but couldn't access a usb port on any of the computers to download the photo's so this is why you have had to wait until I got back home to do it. Well here are a few out of my 3000 photo's that I took in the 3 weeks that we were away, I hope you enjoy. The trip was great we all had a ball and were amazed by alot of the places that we went to and all of the history behind these places is very inspiring. My highlight was definitely the Great Wall of China it just goes on forever up and down the mountains as far as you can see. All of it I of course loved.
Well I will stop jibbering on and get onto the photo's. Here we go.
Us at dineyland Hong Kong in Minnie's House.
Lily in the Forbidden City.I love this photo I acn't wait to have a little play around with the editing.

Lily walking her little bit of the Great Wall. Kel and Lily on the Great Wall of China.
Kel and Lily in front of Tian'anmen Square Beijing China. Me and Lily outside the Forbidden City, Beijing China.
Our first Panda Bear!! Ocean Park, Hong Kong. The Giant Budha on Lantau Island Hong Kong.

The Victoria Harbour laser and light show on every night at 8pm.

Up on Victoria Peak Observation Deck in Hong Kong

Well thanks everyone for taking the time to share these photo's and of course I don't have anything scrappy to share at the minute where I have been away but hopefully soon I will.
Thanks for looking and Take Care.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Heidi! Certainly looks like you all had fun! I would love to go to China to all the places you visited. I love the one of Lily at the Great Wall and I love how she is grabbing Mickey's nose. When we met Mickey at Disneyland in LA I think Jai was a little star struck LOL. Glad to hear you are safe at home. Chat soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heidi! Looks like you had an awesome time! All those 3000 photos will keep you busy scrapping for a while, lol!

    ReplyDelete