Friday, February 26, 2010

A few things to share.

I haven't been doing a lot of Scrapping lately, as we are still trying to get back to normal with a newborn in the house and family staying time just disappears. So I have only been doing my few pages required for TSE. This card was for this weeks newsletter, all of us design team had to make an Autumn inspired card, I made this for my baby cousin Nathan, who turned 21 at the end of January. This next page was for the cybercrop this was my challenge. You had to use a song title as your page title, as well as 2 photos and some chipboard embellishments.
Well this about all that I am able to share at the moment, but hopefully I can manage to get more scrapping done in March as things are slowly settling downand getting 5 mins here and there now. Well until next time thanks for taking the time to take a look and leave comments.
I love to read them.
Well bye for now and take care.

1 comment:

  1. Oh look how sweet your beautiful boy is!! Gorgeous layout and love how you have used the BG papers.

    ReplyDelete