Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finally something to share!

You will never believe it, but I have been managing to find a little time here and there to get some scrapping done. I feel sooooooo much better for it too!!! I think that we are slowly getting ourselves into a routine and getting back to normal. Ok here is my latest page I have done using the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly range, I have also been trying to use my stash alot more than normal so I dug out one of the KI Memories Sheer Delights, I love these! I am very happy with the finished result come out better than what was in my head, you have always got to love that.
This next one is just a little sneak of one of the pages for my next TSE newsletter project. I got to use the fun and gorgeous Sassafras Lass Bungle Jungle papers. Well thanks for looking and all of your comments. Until next time take care.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Heidi, and I cant wait to see the other one too. The sneak peak looks great, such cute papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you can find time to scrap, Heidi. Love the layout, and you are right.. Jolly Golly is very nice, especially the alpha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heidi - I adore your Christmas layout. Love all the layering and that flower is totally Yum!!

    Love your sneekie using the Sassafrass pp's - I love Sassafrass - always makes me feel happy when I play with it (LOL!!)

    Belated Congratulations on the arrival of Cooper. And like WOW - can't believe that you are scrapping already - took me months to get myself organised after the second one came along and actually I still struggle now 2.5 years down the track to find time LOL!!

    ReplyDelete