Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who loves this as much as do?????

I decided to get creative yesterday and make myself a camera strap cover, and now I'm in love and want to make all diffent ones now. I am considering starting an Etsy store and making them to sell what do you think??? I would LOVE some feedback from you all. I would probably be charging around $10 - $20 mark for them depending on what is on them, what colours would you like to see?? I think my next one is going to bright and maybe some embroidery, the possibilities are endless.
Well thanks for looking at my blog and I would really LOVE some feedback on this it would be greatly appreciated.
Will be back later on with those pages I said I had to share, as long as I photograph them today that is!
Well until next time take care!
xx
PS. That wasn't my big news either, I still can't reveal that just yet! Still a little more to organise for that!

4 comments:

  1. You should start an etsy store! This is fantastic!! Can't wait to hear your big news ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet camera strap cover Heidi. Can't wait to hear your big news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the camera strap idea. Great to see some of your wonderful scrap projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your camera straps are great!!! I am thinking that brighter colours and maybe 'pink' may work as well

    ReplyDelete