Monday, April 12, 2010

scrappy stuff to share

This card is for the april cybercrop going on over at Ideal Papercraft
I have set the card challenge if you are interested in giving it ago head on over there.
These next 3 pages I have used Pink Paislee Cupid papers I have now done 4 pages from that range, I fell in love with it so much that I wanted to keep using it until it was all gone. I only have a few scraps left to make a card or two with. This photo was taken in hospital the day Cooper came home. A photo that I just had to scrap like many many more to come.
These photos were taken the day before I had Cooper, actually an hour before DH took me to the hospital infact. My last photo as a mummy of one.
This is a Kaisercraft Memo board that I bought last year and have finally gotten around to making, I have used the Kaisercraft Peachy Keen papers on it. I don't overly enjoy doing off the page projects but I am happy with the end result and now I have somewhere to hang my keys up too. Sorry about the reflection it was overcast so I had to use the flash.

Well i will probably be back to share another 2 or 3 pages in the next day or two. I could have some other exciting news by then too, if not you will just have to wait until it is all organised properly.
Well thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for all your comments I love to read everyones comments and love to see where everyone is from.
Until next time Take Care.
xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh Heidi, these layouts are just gorgeous :) Love what you have done with the Pink Paislee Cupid range, I can see why you only have a few scraps left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations with this gorgeous range - can't believe that I have this and haven't hacked into it LOL!!

    ReplyDelete