Monday, May 17, 2010

Ideal Papercraft Newsletter for May

Sorry it is abit late posting this, but anyway..... This month for Ideal Papercraft I got to work with Pink Paislee 365 degrees, I absolutely loved it I just had to keep scrapping until it was all used up. It was perfect for our holiday photos too.
Well this first page is from when we visited the Temple of Heaven in China last year.
OMG!! I can't believe it is nearly 12 months ago that we went.... where does the time go. Some detail shots for you.Love these alphas from Prima.
The pleated ribbon in this range is tooo yummy wish I had of bought more!!!
These photos were taken of Lily and me on the merry-go-round at Hong Kong Disneyland.

Detail photo.
I just love these photos of my little girl. She was actually getting her bum changed while we were at the Temple of Heaven.The way she was just laying back ever so relaxed I just had to take some photos.
Some detail shots, I just loved the big chunky gem brads that go with the collection.

Another page using photos from our holiday last year to Hong Kong and China. These photos were taken when we went on our day trip to Macau.
Some of the border stickers from the range, and I just had to use every bit of the red and white patterned paper.(I put it on every page!)

Well thanks for looking and all your comments.
Until next time Take Care.
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Heidi! Love those pics of Lily looking so relaxed and peaceful. Every time I've ever seen her she's always so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been doing some great work! Love what you have done with these papers and they suit the photos so well.

    ReplyDelete