Saturday, May 1, 2010

This month's Sketch Challenge at Ideal Papercraft.

This month I got to set the sketch challenge over at Ideal Papercraft (formerly known as The Scrapbook Establishment) I decided that I wanted to do a sketch to use up all of the excess of scrap pieces of paper that we all have left over after every layout that we do. For this whole page I have only used scraps I didn't once use a new sheet of 12x12 patterened paper (apart from the cardstock of course!) This the sketch I came up with..... And here is my example..........................
I also used lots of the left overs of embellishments I have everywhere, I kind of saw it as a recycling page, to use up some of my mountains of leftovers I have.
Here are some more detailed photos for you.... The doilies I have recycled from old vintage doilies I have collected same as the doilie trim at the bottom of the photo.


Well thanks for stopping by and thanks for all of your comments I love to read them so keep them coming. I do have some other scrapping stuff I have done but at the moment I am unable to share them.
Well until next time Take Care.
xx






3 comments:

  1. I adore your sketch and layout Heidi! Such a gorgeous photo of Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketch and layout Heidi. All those circles look great, and such a cute pic of Lily too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sketch, so love the circle elements.!!

    ReplyDelete