Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 more new pages!

Firstly Thankyou Everyone on all of the Congratulaions I have been recieving.
Next thing,I have been busy once again Scrapbooking. But this time for a change I have been feeling like doing some of my old photos from my childhood. Some of the photos are embarrassing but oh well you get that don't you!!!
This first layout I love. I have used some of the new Sassafras Lass Vintage Yummy papers and also a new Prima flower (gotta love them!). The photo is of me when I was about 16 months old (so about the same age as Lily is now) This next page is a photo from when I did my Debutate Ball back in 1996. I was 16 and you know when I showed a few friends the page they all commented how I still look the same and that I haven't changed at all. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not I know I get sick of people at work thinking that I'm only 20 when I'm really not that far off 30.(well next year I will be 30. But close enough to it for me)
Thanks for looking everyone and all of your comments I love reading them.
So Thankyou Everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this post and the last one. That is so awesome that you are getting a layout published. It will probably be the first of many. I'm so excited for you and I cant wait to see it in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete