Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have some big news!!!

Hi everyone I have some really big news that I am so excited about I am busting at the seams with excitement I even did Lily's little happy jig when I got the news.

OMG I still can't believe it and I probably shouldn't be saying anything yet but I just can't wait to tell everyone one of my Layout submissions to a Scrapbooking Magazine has been accepted and they want to publish my Page. I won't say who or what Layout as yet but will keep you all posted as to when it will be in the magazine as it won't be for a little while yet.

I'm still in shock I never thought it would happen to me. I'm on such a high at the moment.


On the scrapbooking front here is another Layout I have done last week. It is for our America Holiday album. I was inspired by the Layout that Ali Edwards did in last months Creating Keepsakes so I scraplifted the Design of the page a little with the die cut paper at the top and bottom of the page.

I have another Layout I have just finished last night that I have to take a photo of and will post it ASAP. Thanks for looking and all of your comments.

6 comments:

  1. FaANTASTIC news Heidi :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    that is so fantastic - congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news - well done! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heidi! It was only a matter of time - can't wait to see it in the mag :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Heidi! why on earth are you so surprised you do beautiful work!! look forward to seeing you in print!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what happened to my comment yesterday, Heidi. It seems to have disappeared.

    Anyway, huge congratulations. I am so excited for you. I'm not really surprised, though, as I have enjoyed watching you find your style and it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete