Thursday, April 23, 2009

TSE April Sketch Challenge!

I finally got around to giving the wonderful Ruth Clarke's Sketch Challenge a go this month over at The Scrapbook Establishment. This is Ruthy's Sketch for this month. And this is what I did with Ruthy's Sketch. I just had to scrap this photo it is too cute not to!


Also it is Cybercrop time again over at The Scrapbook Establishment. It starts tonight and finishes next weekend (Sunday I think). I love TSE Cybercrop time it definitely gets the creative mojo working again! Thanks for looking and no doubt I will be back again with more in the next few days when I have done my Cybercrop Challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Love your page! That is such a cute photo, and I'm really going to have to make some of those flowers. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete