Sunday, May 24, 2009

5 weeks to go Today!!!

It is 5 weeks Today that we are going to Hong Kong and China for 3 weeks. But between now and then I have my parents here visiting for about a week and as well as my FIL for 2 weeks helping around the house. As well as all the usual stuff like work and all the rest of the mummy chores we have to do everyday! I am starting to get excited now though! We went and exchanged some money the other day ready for the trip.
So I have been trying to get as much as I can get done on our America photos, so that I can scrap the new holiday photo's when I get back. So here is another page for our America album. it is Hoover Dam from the helicopter when we went on the Grand Canyon Tour.



This is another kit I have made for Fancy That Scrapbooking. It is a 3 page kit it includes materials and full instructions to make the pages. There is still a few left so be quick!
Well that's it for the minute. Hopefully I will do some more scrapping today while Lily is still asleep. Thanks for Looking and all of your comments I really love reading them. Take Care.

2 comments:

  1. Doing some amazing work! I hope the next five weeks fly by for you. Your trip sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my gift, Heidi. Loving the sample layouts you did for the kits, especially these 3. Best of luck on your coming trip. Hope you have lots of great times. Vita

    ReplyDelete