Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Guest Spot on Journal it Challenge Blog!

This page is for Journal it Blog Challenge #2 - Favorite word / Phrase. I finished it a little late too, but oh well I got it finished! I had to twist it a little and made it about all of the words that Lily can say at 18 months rather than 1 one in particular. I am sooooo happy with this page. I love everything about it, definitely a new favourite of mine. The butterflies I cut them all out individually on my Making Memories Slice Machine.
I was asked to do a page for a guest creative team member over at the Journal it Challenge Blog. here is the link for the Challenge Blog.http://journalit.wordpress.com/
This is the page I came up with for the Challenge #3 - Scrap an Affirmation. This my latest kit for Fancy That Scrapbooking. There are still a few available so contact the shop on 07 3818 8500. The kit includes materials and the full instructions for the page.
My Holiday Countdown- ONLY 4 WEEKS TO GO TOMORROW (Sunday) Yippee!!!!!

Well Thanks for looking and all of your comments I love reading them all.
Until next time, Take Care.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages as always Heidi. I love the top one with Lily's words - it's awesome! Congrats on the guest dt spot - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just gorgeous and so loving your blog, me thinks you have a new stalker heehee ME.

    I don't have your email and I just wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by my blog, for your wonderful comments and support. It really means the world to me, your such a sweetie.

    Thank you
    janey
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I had congratulated you on the guest spot! Maybe it was over at Journal it ;)

    Hey I've tagged you, hope you can play along (check out my blog for further details) x

    ReplyDelete