Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A surprise from Jaimee.

Look at what the gorgeous Jaimee gave me. How sweet and honouring it is to get an award from you Jaimee, Thanks so much it really does mean alot to me that you follow my work all the time. Now you can check out Jaimee's fabulous blog here

http://jaimee-acreativesoul.blogspot.com/ you will not be dissappionted let me tell you, it is very inspiring. Love her work and she is a great person too. I consider her one of my cyber buddies that I have made at TSE.

Now to pass it on....The Renee Award was created by Bella and Cesin honor of their friend Renee. In Bella's own words: "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."There are no "rules" for claiming this award, but I would suggest the following:Thank the person who nominated you for the Renee Award.Click on the picture above to see it larger, then download it and post it on your blog.Mention the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.Nominate others to receive the award.Comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.

This who I am going to pass the award onto:







Another kit I made for Fancy That Scrapbooking. If you are interested in one of these kits contact the girls on 07 3818 8500. The kit contains all instructions and materials.
I plan on getting some more scrapping done tomorrow hopefully ( fingers crossed) and I will have a sneak peak I will be able to share with you in the next few days.
Until then Thanks for looking and take care!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog the award Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi! My first blog award - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Heidi, thx for my lovely comments. Those butterflies on the layout is actually just cut out of a sheet of K & Co patterned paper called floral butterfly, very pretty range, their die cuts are gorgeous too :)
    Jolene

    ReplyDelete