Sunday, July 26, 2009

A few pages to share

A few pages to share. I have decided to do Beth's little challenge of creating 20 pages before I get tempted to buy any of the new stuff. So here is 2 pages to start my little challenge off.

Photo's from our Hong Kong Trip of course. A few of the photo's have jumped at me straight away and I had to scrap them. I am back to a little creative block again at the minute. Hopefully it passes in the next few days.


Page 1/20. The star ferry at Hong Kong I just had to scrap this photo of Lily that I took on the star ferry. It is just a gorgeous photo definitely one of my favourites taken.

Page 2/20. I got a new camera overseas and I was playing around with the rapid fire and naturally as soon as I saw these photo's I had to get them printed straight away so that I could have a play around. There is 12 photo's in total that I cut Lily out of and stuck on top of each other in there correct sequence. I love the finished result.


Well that's about it for the moment. Depending on the mind block as to when I will have more to share. But for now Thanks for looking and all your comments I love to hear from you all.


See you later and Take care.

1 comment:

  1. i love how you have cut the pic so the silde extends out that is way clever!

    ReplyDelete