Friday, July 31, 2009

My Secret is Out Now!!

I have been asked to be on the Design Team for The Scrapbook Establishmenthttp://www.thescrapbookestablishment.com.au/store/index.php and of course I accepted ,I am both honoured and over the moon about this news I really still can't believe it.
Sadly though the Fantastic Ruthy Clarke has left the Design Team due to other commitments, she will be sadly missed from the team. Her work is truly beautiful and inspirational too you can check out her work here http://ruthclarke.typepad.com/weblog/ Definitely worth taking a look at her blog I know I do all the time!
Well that was my secret and I don't have anything to share at the moment I have been really slack and have had no urge to do anything not even Scrapbboking. Hopefully it passes really soon.
Anyway Thanks for popping in and all your comments.
Take Care.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heidi, we are so pleased you can join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heidi. Am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Love those layouts you have done from your holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Heidi!!Love your work :)

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete