Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Basic Grey Nook & Pantry page.

I have actually been getting a fair bit of scrapping done these past 2 weeks, The gorgeous Carolyn came over last week and we scrapped for about 6 hours while our kids played it was a great day. This is the page I did on that day using the gorgoeous Basic Grey Nook & Pantry papers, as weel as a little golden book page and I finally broke into one of my Prima vines that I have been to scared to use up because they are Just Tooooooo Pretty. I love the end result.And this page is for my latest kit for Fancy That Scrapbooking should be available in store very soon. Used Jenni Bowlin papers and Alphas. LOVE these alphas I must say. My little man Cooper is now 2 months old, I can not believe how quickly this has gone. He is smiling and gooing and lifts and holds his head so strong. He is beautiful( I'm Biased I know!)

Well that it for the minute will be back over the next week to share my Design Team stuff for TSE.
But until then Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the comments.
Take Care!!

4 comments:

  1. Your layouts look gorgeous. Love those vines too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats just beautiful.. see you are a beautiful person ....so your layouts reflect this...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pages, they are both just beautiful!! - love all the layering and how you incoroprated a page from a golden book

    And aren't children just totally delightful when they are asleep - they have the most angelic expressions

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo Heidi both of these are gorgeous!!! Loving your work :)

    ReplyDelete