Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2 new layouts to share!

This is for another kit that will be available at Fancy That Scrapbooking very soon.
Also check them out they are having a MASSIVE sale on the weekend you would be mad to miss it if you live in the Brisbane area. And this page is a just because I wanted to page!!! Loved having ago at those paper pattern flowers too.Some more of the many, many, many photos I have been taking of Cooper. I have been practicing like crazy as I want to get into photography.

Well that's about it at the moment, thanks for taking the time to look and I love to hear from you.
Until next time Take Care
xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that bottom layout is oh so darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Heidi! Cooper is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the little feet photo. Soooo cute! Gorgeous layouts too :)

    ReplyDelete