Thursday, March 11, 2010

i'm getting published again!!!

Do you remember this page? Here is a little sneak. Well I just got the email today from Scrapbooking Memories to say that they want to publish it. Naturally I am over the moon and had a little jump for joy and shock. So off to the post office I go tomorrow to send it off!Here is a photo of my little man that I just had to share. He laughed for the first time today, isn't he just gorgeous! I know I'm biased!!! Those blue eyes are just irresistible too!
Well gotta go, Take care be back later on in the week with some more to share.

6 comments:

  1. Yay on getting published again!!! And your little man is absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the pub and love the pic of your little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Heidi!! That's so awesome, your work is beautiful!! And so is your little man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on being published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - Love your work

    ReplyDelete