Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mid Month Challenge

Well over at Ideal Papercraft (formerly known as The SCrapbook Establishment) I have had the honour of starting off our mystery mid month challenge. So this month I decided to have a recipe challenge. So go HERE if you are interested in giving it ago for yourself.
This is thepage I did for an example. Well I have a few other pages that I have completed but haven't photographed them as yet, so as soon as I do I will share them with you.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments and to my followers to I love to see who has been looking at my blog. There is some inspiring ladies out there.
Well until next time Take Care!

4 comments:

  1. What precious photos, I wish I had some of those of my kids. And it's a very cute page, I love the different colours in the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a gorgeous page Heidi! Love your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the challenge, Heidi. Will see what I can do (if time permit).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful challenge Heidi. Love your page with the scan pics on it.

    ReplyDelete